Communicating with the market
NOTaS plays an important role in communicating with potential customers though its publication, the HLT magazine, DIXIT. Previous issues have included topics such as:
Please note that we usually make electronic copies of DIXITs available online about 2 months after the original publishing date.
Network events promote knowledge exchange
NOTaS participants hold regular network events to exchange details on the latest developments from the field and see innovative language and speech technology solutions in operation. Recent network events took place at:
- Netherlands Forensic Institute in The Hague
- The Tweede Kamer (parliament) in The Hague
- Media publishing group PCM in Amsterdam
- Rabobank headquarters in Utrecht
- Beeld en Geluid television and media experience in Hilversum
- Dutch national war archives in Amsterdam
- Institute of Dutch Lexicology in Leiden
Taal in Bedrijf (Language at Work)
Taal in Bedrijf is the Flemish-Dutch event for language and speech technology. Taal in Bedrijf is a meeting platform for investors, managers, board members, scientists and especially users. NOTaS is closely involved in the organisation of Taal in Bedrijf.
Find out more about the 2008 edition: www.taalinbedrijf.org.
Find out more about the 2005 edition: www.taalinbedrijf.org/2005.